Solved

Technical Attributes Card View

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

When I add a Technical Class in the Attachments Characteristics for an order or object, I can only get to the attributes by clicking on the button Attributes in a Card view. Is there a way to see the attributes in a table or list view without having to click on the button? 

On the Execute Task Steps screen, the steps can be viewed as cards, in a table or in a list. I would like to be able to view the technical attributes in a table or list.

icon

Best answer by Mayura Wasantha 14 March 2024, 04:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Your user experience expectation is fair enough one. However, there is no way today to display it as a list in the core solution. This data set up is of master-detail nature, where Technical Class is the Master and Attributes are Detail. There was a technical reason which restricted to have both Master and Details data in List View within the attachment panel. 

I would like you to report a community idea on this. We will revisit the technical challenges as soon as possible for to deliver a better user experience.

I hope this would help?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

that’s disappointing to know but thank you for the quick response. I will report a community idea.