Question

Lobby - pass parameters

• 30 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 15 replies

I am trying to create a lobby - Shipment Lines, which contains Source Ref 1and partno. When click on row, I want to pass Source Ref 1and partno as filter to Inventory Transactions History. Is this possible?

this my link but does not work - page/InventoryTransactionsHistory/List?$filter=OrderRef1 eq $[SOURCE_REF1]

If hard coded, it works, not sure why

page/InventoryTransactionsHistory/List?$filter=SourceRef1 eq '*1001'

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@jgrace 

Checked in 21R2: Inventory Transactions History

It was noted that it is possible to filter using ‘OrderRef1, but ‘SOURCE_REF1’ is not in the filter parameter list and not in the populated list as well; hence, it is not possible to filter using ‘SOURCE_REF1’ as the data column is not in the list.

Do you have data (for SOURCE_REF1’ ) in the populated list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @jgrace 

I agree with jgrace. The column source_ref1 isn’t available in Inventory Transactions History. Therefore it can’t work. But you can create an IAL as workaround.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Shipment Lines contains Source Ref 1. In InventoryTransactionsHistory, it is called  OrderRef1. I want to pass Source Ref 1 to InventoryTransactionsHistory like   page/InventoryTransactionsHistory/List?$filter=OrderRef1 eq $[SOURCE_REF1], not sure why it would not work. Or what should the navigation link be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

In the window “Inventory Transactions History”, the field having the label “Order Ref 1” actually has the attribute name “SourceRef1”.

You can easily see this by doing a manual query on the field and check the URL in the web browser . There you will find the real name you shall use in the filter:

So in this case you shall use SourceRef1, not OrderRef1.