Solved

how to use others views than *_rep in crystal reports

• 17 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have created a report using instant_invoice_rep view with archive view but I need some fields from invoice view. I have added the invoice view and linked it from the instant_invoice_rep view to the invoice view using company and invoice_id and it works on my crystal developper part but when I call it from ifs it doesn’t work : the report is empty (i have added grant select to ifsprint on invoice view but the report is still empty...could you help me ?

icon

Best answer by fthary 19 April 2024, 11:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @fthary,

Welcome to IFS Community! As a quick tip, when creating a topic in IFS Community, please make sure to mention which version of the application you are using(like APP10 or IFS Cloud) and other relevant information such as whether you are developing Quick Reports or Operational Reports. It would help members provide a more specific answer related to your question. 

In this case, I think you will find the answer in the following post: 

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi I have miss the version I use : IFS Cloud

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello @fthary 

Thank you for joining IFS Community, and congratulations on your 1st Topic. :)

Did the article linked by @Charith Epitawatta  answered your question?

If so I encourage you to use the the Best Answer button. You can find it here.

It helps other Community members quickly identify solved subjects to similar queries they might have.

Thank you.

Badge +2

Thank you but I have solved my problem : I already had granted IFSPRINT user the select right on the view (not *REP) but had to add the user IFSPRINT in the users of the company in IFS...now it is working thank you