Solved

IFSAPP9 maintenance

• 20 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone have some documents about the maintenance topic on IFSAPP 9.

We would like to integrate preventive maintenance to carry out periodic/monthly checks on certain objects.

I have carried out some tests:

• Functional object: PLACE BUILDING
    • Serial object: electrical installation
      • STANDARD JOB
        • MP action

But I can't figure out how to fill in the maintenance plan fields 

If someone have some explanation on the topic it’ll be great for us .

Regards,

Nicolas.

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 21 June 2023, 05:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Nicolas H. 

Let me give you a brief explanation on the calendar plan. Here using calendar plan you can define the periodic pattern you want work orders to be generated. Start value is the date when the PM Action will go into effect. The unit for the value is specified in the Start Unit field. Using the interval field you can define the time interval you expect between two work orders. For an example if you want to have work orders generated on 1st day of each month , you can define the start date as 1st of January (Start unit will be ‘Date’) and then the interval as 1 where Interval unit will be ‘Month’.

If the Generatable is set to yes, PM Action will be included in calendar generation and Work Orders will be generated on relevant plan lines. If you want to keep the PM action excluded from Work Order generation, you can set Generatable to ‘No’.

Here you can find more examples on how Start and Intervals can be set.

Example 1:

When you need Work Orders generated, starting from 2023 June , every 2 months interval :

(In Start Value, first two digits represent the last digits of the year and 2nd two digits represent the month )

Maintenance Plan will be as below:

(As the ‘Calendar ID’ is null, calendar of the maintenance organization will move lines outside working time forward to next coming working day ,example :6/3/2024 .If you define a Calendar here, it will make sure such lines are omitted from the maintenance plan.)

Example 2:

Starting from June of 2023, every year

Example 3:

Starting from 1st of June, every month interval :

Example 4:

Starting from 25th week of year 2023, every two weeks interval

Hope this will be helpful 😊

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Nethmini Kosvinna ,

Thanks for your reply and your good explanation about the calendar plan.

For some reason,  I can’t generate any calendar plan following your setup, there is some persmission to have ?

Or maybe , I forgot some settings ? I already try to RMB “regenerate plan” but nothing happens.

Regards,

Nicolas.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Nethmini Kosvinna ,

I finally find the reason the value was on 2022, that’s why  my maintenance plan wasn’t generate.

Thnaks for your help ! 🙂