Question

Who provide LTU permission Set to customers?

• 22 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

We have customers raising cases to the support requesting to install the LTU permission sets to their environment. 

Who is responsible to provide the LTU permission sets to the customer? (Sales Representative of that customer)

How do we identify the responsible person to direct this query to him/her? 

If there are issues related to already provided LTU permission sets, who can assist?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Link - Is this something you can add some insights?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Zaahir Zeehan - I would say before giving LTU permissions check with the customer whether they have LTU licences, This can be verified from their IFS point of contact.

hope this helps

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Zaahir Zeehan LTUs (Limited Task Users) are defined and maintained by the R&D and the LTU SKUs can be found in the GPL (Global Price List). Customers can order the specific LTU through their sales contact in IFS. IMO raising a support ticket requesting an LTU is not the correct approach.

The existing LTUs in use can be impacted by the Service or Release Updates, in that case raise a ticket in the IFS Service Center.

If the customers face any issue related to purchased LTUs (eg: the user is unable to perform a task that is covered by the LTU), then a support ticket can be raised to Unified Support through the IFS Service Center.

I hope this helps !

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Link - Is this something you can add some insights?

Hi @Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

if you have LTU-Licenses you can define the screens you need with an IFS consultant. After that you create one permission set with the enduser role and provide it to IFS.

They generate a new LTU permission set which you need to import.

This is the process I know.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Link 

Thank you so much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Link 

Thank you so much.

You are welcome. 👍🏼