Question

Timesheet Guide

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Looking to implement Timesheets where employees can enter time against projects.

Does anyone have a guide / documentation of how to do this? I see a lot of documentation about Time Cards but this is all related to Normal/Overtime/etc.. type work.

Requirement is to post time vs. projects.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

Thank you for this question. Implementing Project Time Reporting is not something that is done only after reading some documentation. Especially not if the Project Time Reporting is to be combined with Time Reporting for Payroll. It is quite complex, with lots of options and decisions. Even if the request is only for Project Time Reporting alone, there are many aspects which are assured by an experienced consultant, to set well functioning workflow. This is often carried out by an HCM and Project consultant together, in cross-functional collaboration.

If there is a requirement to implement Project Time Reporting in an organization, I would advice to reaching out to an experienced HCM or Project consultant for assistance.

Best Regards,
Magnus

Badge +1

@Magnus Johansson

Would you happen to have some documentation I could look at to start? The online documentation seems lacking the setup steps needed (or maybe I just don’t know where to look).

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
Rob