• 21 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 117 replies

Hello,

We are using Apps 10, UPD13. 

We are having an intermittent issue in Time Registration.  We use Time Registration, we do not use Clockings.  But Work Task Clockings are being created and causing errors.  Does anyone have any experience with this issue?  We don’t want clockings created and we don't know how/why they are being created.  It doesn’t happen all the time; it doesn’t happen to all users.  It happens intermittently for some users.  The problem is that at some point, there is an error message indicating the clocking has to be deleted.  The user entering the time doesn’t see the error.  The coordinator checking the time sheet sees the error.

Error Message: Transactions originating from clockings must be deleted from Work Task Clockings.

Since we don’t know how the clocking is being created, we don’t know how to prevent it.

Thank you,

Joann

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @jtobin ,

Please check whether some users are using Aurena client/ MWO to do their work assignments. If so workflow configuration set up might be having Auto Time enabled. This way some users will be getting work task clockings created automatically.

Thanks,

Nethmini 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Nethmini Kosvinna Thank you for your response.  They are not using Aurena client/mWO. They are using IEE.  Could there be any other source of the problem that you know of?

Thank you,

Joann

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @jtobin ,

Sorry I cannot think of any other scenario other than users clicking  ‘Clock in’ option under work assignment, mistakenly. I could not find a similar case reported to IFS as well.

Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello, @Nethmini Kosvinna 

Thank you for your help!  I’ll submit a case.

Best regards,

Joann

Badge +1

Hello, my client have this problem aswell. They use IFS cloud.Did you find any solution?

Kind regards, E

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@EmerentiaC  Hello, unfortunately we never did figure out the problem in Apps 10 and it seems to be occurring now that we are in Cloud.