Solved

Time Management

• 11 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

My Client company has 9 different Branches and there can be instance where the customer wants to declare a “company holiday” for “one particular branch” without effecting it for other 8 branches. In the Employee calendar the date needs to be marked as a “Off day”.

My Question is - What is the best solution to accommodate this request without creating Nine different holiday calendars and adding different substitute schedules? 

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Nuwanthika

icon

Best answer by taenaren 23 May 2023, 03:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Nuwanthika,

Are the so called branches individual companies in your setup? And are the company holidays taken off the employees annual leave allowance?

Maria

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Maria,

No, The Branches are mapped as “Locations” not as individual Companies. 

Regards,

Nuwanthika

Badge +5

We have a similar issue. For example, where we have sites in different cities (set up as Sites)  - if one of those cities has a designated public holiday but others do not have that day off?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Taenaren,

I have followed below as the solution to the above issue. 

When ever there is a holiday only for a specific Site ,

1. Create a New Cycle schedule
  2. Create a New Substitute schedule
  3. Link the Substitute schedule to the Newly created cycle schedule. 
  4. Create a “Employee selection” Template using “SQL” option to load the employee related to the specific site. 
  5. Go to “New Schedule” assignment and using the “Employee Selection” template load the employees related to the specific site and assign the new schedule for the specific week. 

Hope this answer would help you. 

Regards,

Nuwanthika