Solved

Time Clock "Already Clocked In"

• 4 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I hope someone has experienced this and can offer some insight. I have a customer who is having issues when employees clock out using an absence code, (eg On company business), the clocking does not affect their presence within the system. When they clock in again, the error “Already clocked in” flashes up as they were always “present” in the the system during the spell in which the absence code was in effect.

Does anyone know where to set the link between an absence code and the employee’s presence? I am trying to have the absence code, uncheck the “presence” box. The danger being that it’s important to know who is physically present versus not in case of emergencies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Siri_Bytics 4 March 2021, 10:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi William,

this is a bug. I experienced exactly the same with a customer on APPS10 UPD8, they used an external clocking terminal and got this error (for breaks and business absences). The bug is in Core. Please refer to Solution ID 283450 and the corresponding fix to be applied.

Hope this helps;-)

BR,

Siri

Badge +1

@Siri_Bytics 

Thank you so much for that. It’s one of these issues that has felt so much like a settings issue and I’ve been all over the system trying to figure it out.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again

William

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @wjcarlyle,

I can imagine, I have been through this issue for half a year, so it was a nightmare for the customer and myself. That is why I am more then welcome to share this information:-)

Have a good one!

BR,

Siri