Solved

Time card interval for absence not generating after running the scheduled task

• 8 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

I have the wage code for a sick leave with option ‘Transfer day by day’. And Increment handling with ‘Increments for absence’. 

The wage code is set up for merge method - With Previous and Next.

I added a out absence clocking for last week in Time card- day window and allowed the scheduled task ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’ to run. Once the job is run and completed. It is in status Ready but there is no any intervals generated in Time card- day window.

Is there any specific set up which should trigger to create absence intervals in Time card - day window?

icon

Best answer by Lasanthi Jinadasa 8 February 2022, 15:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

Transfer option “Transfer day by day” only affects when running the payroll integration - and normally you use one of the absence options then.

I believe you want absence to continue to next day and to achieve that you must set absence wage code parameter for “Repeating” to ”Repeated”

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Zuha Samsudeen ,

I hope you want to continue your absence when running the schedule task. If so, you have to use the absence parameter Repeating as Repeated. When you have an open absence, this absence will then be continued once you execute the scheduled task ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’. Please check your employee has clocking allowed time base as well.

Best Regards,

/Lasanthi