Question

Scheduled tasks for time reporting

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Currently we don’t use IFS for time reporting but will do so when we implement time report on work tasks and on project activities. However, we have found there are three scheduled tasks regarding time reporting running daily and once an hour respectively. We have not found any documentation about what these tasks do. Can someone help out and give us an explanation of the respective task? 

Clean Up Temporary Timrep Week Table - scheduled daily at 2:30

Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours - scheduled daily at 00:10

Calculate Unprocessed Timrep Intervals - scheduled every 1 hour. 

IFS Application 10, upd 8 (O&G Ext)

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Marie,

I attach a short description of the database tasks. I could only find “Calculate Unprocessed Timrep Intervals” in the technical documentation (help file) so I have been in contact with Kicki (kristina.ingvarsdotter@ifs.com) and she will make sure that the technical documentation will be updated.

Regards,

Karro  

Database Task

Description

Scheduling Recommendation

Clean Up Temporary Timrep Week Table

This task cleans up the data in the temporary table ‘time_pers_diary_temp_tab’  where the ‘Time Card Week’ IEE page related temporary data is loaded.

Daily

Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours

This task generates the Intervals & Results that should be generated automatically for every day. Ex – Generated Clocking, Generated Results, Ongoing Absences, deviation day absences etc..  

Daily

Calculate Unprocessed Timrep Intervals

This task Calculates the Unprocessed intervals of ‘Employee Emergency Services’ and the Closed Days

Few Times Per Day (Every 1 hour or 2 hours)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks Karro @AddKarolA that you helped Marie with this

Best Regards,

Kicki

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks Karro @AddKarolA that you helped Marie with this

Best Regards,

Kicki