Question

Publish & distribute employee survey in IFS Cloud

• 11 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’ve created an employee survey, approved it, included participants and published it. In participant list all participants have an emailaddress. after publishing the survey, I receive a message ‘Survey Published succesfully’. Survey can be found in My surveys by participants, but no email is sent to participants. IFS Cloud documentation is saying that after publish, Emails sent to all the participants listed in the selected participants list.

Can anyone help me out? Why are no emails sent to participants?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

Maybe stupid question… but … Have you checked that the event SURVEY_PARTICIPANTS is active and have you created an action on that?

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @ADDMARIAE,

Thanks for your reply. We went through documentation but couldn't find this requirement. Now that we have configured an action for this event, e-mails are sent when the survey is published. Do you know if it is possible to resend e-mails after the survey is published. When we click the Republish button, the event doesn't seem to be triggered.

Kins regards, Paul Beekmans

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

No, I don’t think you can… if you add new perticipants and then Republish all new perticipants will get a mail. maybe it is an option to remove participants, add them again and then republish?

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @ADDMARIAE,

I have tested and confirm that an email is sent to new participants when you click Republish button. I don't see an option to remove participants, probably because it is setup as anonymous survey.

Thanks for your answers. We now know how to use it.

Kind regards, Paul Beekmans