Question

Periodic Overtime Automatic Balance Calculation

• 1 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

We have been in a brand new IFSAPP10 for 2 weeks now.

The overtime automatic balance calculation does not work in PRD but worked and still works fine in PPR??????

Eventhough, I have

I have compared the above between PPR and PRD and everything is the same!

Any suggestions?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Aren’t you running the wrong background job? If you expect an automatic balance reconciliation to run there is another scheduled task - “Start  Balance Reconciliation” (or similar)

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@ADDMARIAE  thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

The other task is running every night.

Any idea why the automatic weekly reset to 0 for the overtime balance does not happen? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Any ideas, I still have the problem!

If I manually run the “Start time Time Reconciliation” task, it works. But it does not reset the overtime every Monday with the schedule background task under the userID IFSAPP. What am I missing?

I cannot assign IFSAPP to have supervisor access over every employee since it is not a person. Should I assign the userID IFSAPP to a dummy person? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

Yes, if you use IFSAPP to schedule any HR tasks you must have a person connected to the user and give that person access.

Recommendation is to create a person IFSAPP, just equal to the user ID - do not use person * that is default in some installations…

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@ADDMARIAE  Thanks. 

I did create a person and attached to it the IFSAPP userID.

The schedule task ran this morning and this is the result:

But the accounting period is open:

Am I suppose to give some business roles in accounting rules to IFSAPP like I have? 

I thought that IFSAPP had all the rights in IFS?