Solved

Onboarding Checklist Error Message

• 11 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I am trying to delete items from the Onboarding Tasks Definitions page in a customer environment but I am not able to delete them all. The error that pops up says this: “The Onboard Checklist Item ‘21’ is used by 1 rows in another object (Onboard Emp Checklist)”.

I have changed the tasks on the employee checklist to ensure none of the tasks I want to delete are being used but they must still be in use somewhere else. 

As I am not very familiar with the Onboarding section of IFS’ HCM solution, how can I find out where they are being used? 

Many thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Fazmeer 11 January 2023, 13:54

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

I’m assuming, during the time you assigned this onboarding definition in to the checklist, it would have triggered for an employee. 

Can you confirm, there is no task has been triggered for this definition from below path? 

Human Capital Management-> Manager Services ->Onboarding -> Onboarding Checklists

If no, make sure the tasks are removed from 

Human Capital Management -> HCM Services-> Employee Management -> Onboarding Administration -> Manage Onboarding Templates -> Onboarding Program Template Details

Badge +2

Hi Fazmeer,

Thanks for your response. It worked to go through the second flow you mentioned and I found the tasks being used in the Onboarding Program Template Details page. They are successfully deleted now.

Thank you so much for your help!