Solved

Onboarding Assignment Configuration does not work correctly

• 25 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi all,

I am trying to set up the Onboarding Assignment Configuration and have assigned one Onboarding Program Template to be triggered on only Employee Category. I have placed it in the top of the list which should meen that this template should be choosen first if there is a match (In this case it should be triggered if Employee Category is equal to Konsult).

But in New Employment assistant IFS pick the second one in the list.

Does anyone know if this is a Bug or am I missing anything in the configuration-page?

Best regards, Josefin

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 25 March 2021, 22:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

I think this is a bug. Dd some testing and get the same…  If you remove line 2 and 3 you will not get any default onboarding template at all… It looks as if the system can’t see and match  the employee category at all when selecting onboarding template.

I wonder if the problem is due to how emp cat is saved in the configuration.... In basic data and in the employment assistant the emp cat ID is with capital letters… in your example KONS, but in onboarding assignment configuration it looks as if it is description concatenated with description - no ID… so there won’t be any match???

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your quick response!

We will report it as abug within the project, thank you for obesrving the possible cause, it will hopefully help in troubleshouting for IFS.

Br Josefin