Question

In/Out Terminal values missing in Time Card Day Interval tab

Badge +14

Hi All,

Could you please advise me how to setup/fix to fetch values to ‘In Terminal’ and ‘Out Terminal’ fields.

According to the application help this should automatically display the values.

What should I check to make sure this has setup correctly.

Please advise.

Thank you in Advance!

In Terminal

This field automatically displays the identity of the data capture device where the in-clocking was made.

Out Terminal

This field automatically displays the identity of the data capture device where the out-clocking was made.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN ,

Do you refer App10 or IFS Cloud? 

If it is Apps10, this will be the machine ID, where the time clock terminal is installed. 

If it is IFS Cloud, the value will be the Terminal user. (But this value was not availble in Cloud initial versions)

Badge +14

Hi @Lasanthi Jinadasa, Thank you for the information.

This is IFSAPP 7.5

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN,

Even for the Apps75, It should normally be the name/id of the machine where the time clock is installed. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Badge +14

Hi @Lasanthi Jinadasa, Can I know how to setup the application to fetch data to those values, please?

Badge +14

Hi All, Would it be possible to know how to setup the application to fetch values into  ‘In Terminal’ and ‘Out Terminal’ fields, please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN

It seems this depend on your terminal configuration. I found this additional information which may be useful for you. 

‘The 'Terminal In' and 'Terminal Out' fields in Time Card Day would contain the value of the Machine ID ONLY if there are Reg Time Terminals connected to Time Clock. If the customers use any Biz API's and the Source Type is 'External' , based on the terminal configurations, the value would appear in 'Terminal In' and 'Terminal Out'.

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Badge +14

Hi @Lasanthi Jinadasa , Thank you for those information.

Do you have any idea how to check whether the customer has connected Reg Time Terminals to the Time Clock and the how to see the source type, please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN ,

I guess this needs to be verified with the implementation consultant. I don’t think RegTime terminals are used nowadays and therefore you must probably be connected your Timeclock through some bizAPIs. If so, it will be depend on its configuration and parameter settings. 

Sorry, I can’t give you a proper answer for this from end.

/Lasanthi

Badge +14

Hi @Lasanthi Jinadasa , Thank you so much for your useful information on this.

We check this further and let you know.

I really appreciate your help.😊