Solved

IFS Cloud - Trip tracker

• 24 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Does anybody know if trip tracker app has the functionality to OCR the values from a receipt and fill the fields?  Another question, has trip tracker the ability to chose the right category based just on the OCR of the receipt?

Thanks,

Gianni Neves

icon

Best answer by R Lum Wai 24 April 2024, 21:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Trip tracker does not, however IFS does have the functionality but it is an additional piece of software based on machine learning.

I would speak to your account manager or pre sales to find out more.

Kind Regards

Rachel 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks for the fast answer @R Lum Wai.

I read about the IFS functionality (I think we need to activate PSO and use linked to quick expense report, for AI and predictive function).

My question is really focused on trip tracker, because the company is based in Canada (each province has their own tax code and exemptions...etc.) and we have offices all around the world. So have a mobile app with a predictive capability, would help us a lot.

Thanks,

Gianni Neves

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

You are correct in what you need to do !

Quick expense reporter was built with using a tablet or phone in mind, a bit like quick time reporter. 

So although not an app it does look better on mobile devices 

Kind Regards

Rachel

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @gianni.neves 

Please add this as an Idea on the community. Its something we have talked about but as yet haven’t made any plans to add this capability into Trip Tracker into the road map. Having this as an Idea will help this process

Cheers

James

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @gianni.neves 

Please add this as an Idea on the community. Its something we have talked about but as yet haven’t made any plans to add this capability into Trip Tracker into the road map. Having this as an Idea will help this process

Cheers

James

Idea created. 

Thanks,

Gianni Neves