Solved

IAL - Insufficient Privileges

• 1 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I did simple IAL and deployed it..

When I try to select * from ifsinfo.Get_Total_Additional_Hours - I get the below error..

IFSINFO has access to all other IAL tables.. so that isn’t a problem here I guess.

Below is the IAL that was deployed..

Any idea what am I missing ?

Regards,

Rajesh.N

icon

Best answer by anmise 1 April 2021, 11:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7

I did simple IAL and deployed it..

When I try to select * from ifsinfo.Get_Total_Additional_Hours - I get the below error..

IFSINFO has access to all other IAL tables.. so that isn’t a problem here I guess.

Below is the IAL that was deployed..

Any idea what am I missing ?

Regards,

Rajesh.N

If you have a look at the instructions in the yellow section on your left hand side, you’ll note #5 mentions replacing ‘appowner’ i.e. ifsapp with &AO.. 

Try that and redeploy your IAL.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Anmise,

I did change all ifsapp. to &AO..  but still I get the same error.

select emp_no, &AO..Time_Pers_Diary_Result_API.Get_Presence_Hours(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) presence,
&AO..Time_Pers_Diary_Result_API.Get_Absence_Hours(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) absence,
&AO..Work_Sched_Assign_API.Get_Sched_Hours_Db(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) schedule
from &AO..AUTHORIZATION_EMP

Userlevel 7

Hi Anmise,

select emp_no, &AO..Time_Pers_Diary_Result_API.Get_Presence_Hours(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) presence,
&AO..Time_Pers_Diary_Result_API.Get_Absence_Hours(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) absence,
&AO..Work_Sched_Assign_API.Get_Sched_Hours_Db(company_id, emp_no, valid_from, valid_to) schedule

You will need to grant the IAL to one of the permission sets you are granted. There’s a tab in the permission set screen called IAL.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’m connected to the dB as IFSADMIN which should have access to that IAL object.. am I right ?

P.S. I’m executing the below query via PL/SQL where I’m connected to dB as IFSADMIN

SELECT * from IFSINFO.Get_Total_Additional_Hours

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Anmise,

You will need to grant the IAL to one of the permission sets you are granted. There’s a tab in the permission set screen called IAL.

Hi Anmise,

Thanks a lot.. I had to grant right to the new IAL object to my IAL permission set 

I can now access the table with the query.