Solved

How to create Aurena user and give necessary access?

• 17 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

I create a user by IFS enterprise explorer and give him a company and self_service role access.

But I could not log into Aurena by that user. please suggest me?

Thanks in Advance

SAIFUL

icon

Best answer by Ruwanjala Jayawardena 17 October 2021, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @saiful,

Can the newly created use login to the IFS Enterprise Explorer? Please check if permission sets are assigned correctly. Afterwards, refresh the cache and try again. 

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Also @saiful ,

Could you try the following please?

You need to grant the permission set FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN for the newly created user (if IFSAPP_FULL is revoked from the user), since it is the permission set required for an end user to connect to the Aurena Client. It is corresponding to the FND_ENDUSER permission set for logging into the IEE client.

Can you try granting the FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN to the user, refreshing the security cache, and then try ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

It’s working. Thanks for a great reply :)

Also @saiful ,

Could you try the following please?

You need to grant the permission set FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN for the newly created user (if IFSAPP_FULL is revoked from the user), since it is the permission set required for an end user to connect to the Aurena Client. It is corresponding to the FND_ENDUSER permission set for logging into the IEE client.

Can you try granting the FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN to the user, refreshing the security cache, and then try ?

@Ruwanjala Jayawardena