Question

How can i configure an 'ongoing' absence type?

• 30 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I was kindly helped previously, but struggling to use the resolution was recommended here:

I can see the ‘Ongoing’ option on the absence registration tab, but when I look I cant find the column at all? Am assuming I need to set this up somewhere as some kind of absence type??

These are the options I see:

Help appreciated!

4 replies

Userlevel 7

I was kindly helped previously, but struggling to use the resolution was recommended here:

I can see the ‘Ongoing’ option on the absence registration tab, but when I look I cant find the column at all? Am assuming I need to set this up somewhere as some kind of absence type??

These are the options I see:

Help appreciated!

I think the full column name is “Last Date for Ongoing Absences” (looks like the picture above has been edited). It will be ticked when you register an absence without an end date.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks, but i dont have that option either. I think these must either be setup in absence parameters somewhere, possibly??

Userlevel 7

Thanks, but i dont have that option either. I think these must either be setup in absence parameters somewhere, possibly??

My screenshot was from Apps10. I had a look in Apps9 and couldn’t find it. Not sure how you’d get it to work on Apps9 unfortunately. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Ahhh that would explain it i guess!