Solved

Holiday calendar for Absence

• 9 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

We are creating new absence types based on working days   instead of calendar days .  Wanted to know if there is a setup where we can define weekends and public holidays. so that while registering the absence for an employee it should be consider and not deduct those public holidays or Weekends defined in the calendar.

icon

Best answer by Dharshankumaar Mahendran 3 March 2022, 06:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

Have you seen substitute schedules? in the time and attendance working hours schedules? This is an area often used to place a substitute schedule that holds the different public holiday dates and therefore can make them as a non working day.

Kind regards

Mike 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks @milagb  , i did check on that but when i am registering the absence the holidays are not getting considered. If you have steps please share it with me.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

HI Milagb,

Kindly share the steps as our partners are struggling to find out a solution.

Badge +5

Which version of IFS are you using? In my absence calendar the non working days show as a different shade to the working days.  If looking at the employee’s schedule the non working days will show as the day type used for them and also can be a different colour.  This will allow absence to be booked over spanning the weekend or public holiday but not deduct the time for these dates from the limit.

Badge +5

apologies if i have misinterpreted the questions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @m.arif ,

Please find the attachment.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

thanks @Dharshankumaar Mahendran