Solved

HCM Benefits Administration - Is it being removed?

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

We are using Apps 10 and moved to Aurena 18 months ago.

Our Human Resources department are wanting to use IFS for storing information about benefits so I started to investigate the Benefit Management area in IEE. I have now looked for the equivalent screens in Aurena and can’t see them.

Is the Benefit Management area being withdrawn from Aurena/Cloud?

We will be moving to cloud later this year so I would also be interested if there was new functionality for this.

Thanks

Paul

icon

Best answer by Magnus Johansson 26 January 2024, 11:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Paul,

There is a plan to include Benefits Administration, together with Payroll Review, in the joint process “Compensation and Benefits Management” in the future. At this moment it is however not decided when that will happen. Thus, there will be a gap between App10 IEE and when the new Benefits functionality is chosen to be developed and launched.

Therefore, my suggestion is to not setup anything in App10 IEE. In the mean-time I would instead advise to use a combination of “Compensation Types” (if there are benefits where a specific amount is to be paid out), and for other types of benefits (just for keeping track of selection and validity for each employee), to set them up as “Properties”.

Best Regards,
Magnus 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thank you Magnus,

This is what we will do.

Regards

Paul