Solved

Getting error as "A valid company absence schema could not be fetched. Please verify the basic data setup." error when trying to enter/amend absences SICK from Quick Absence page

• 7 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Please advise on how to resolve this problem. When attempting to enter or amend sick absences, we receive the following error message.

icon

Best answer by saikat.chanda 7 March 2024, 16:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Dharmendra,

“Company Absence Schemes” is quite new functionality within IFS. I have not used it myself yet. The error message states that there is no valid “Company Absence Schemes” and that you need to check your basic data. I suppose you are operating in an environment you have not setup yourself, otherwise you would be aware of the settings made.

I suggest therefore to deactivate any settings in the page “Company Absence Schemes Configuration” or other pages related to “Absence Schemes”. If you do not feel that you are entitled to do changes to the settings in the environment, you can always try to use another Absence Type.

There is also a link between “Absence Schemes” and “Employee” (File). Therefore, you could probably deviate on Employee level for the specific Employee you are using for testing.

Regards,
Magnus  

Badge +2

Hi @Dharmendra ,

Please verify if the SICK absence is listed on the "Company Absence Schemes" page. If it is not present, kindly consider creating the record with the appropriate data related to that specific absence, which you can locate on the "Company Absence Scheme Limits" page. I believe this action may help resolve the issue you are facing.

Kind Regards,

Saikat