Solved

Expense Sheets Error: There is no payment to be made

• 22 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

We are getting an error ‘There are no payments to be made’ when we are using Payments in Full function in IFS App 09.

We are able to replicate this error when we logged as IFSAPP as well.

There are 3 Authorized Expense sheets which need to be payed.

Kindly let me know your suggestions to solve this issue.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Lasanthi Jinadasa 22 December 2021, 10:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @MitDenukN 

The reason could be the “Until Date”. Expense IDs may have end  dates past today’s date.

Badge +14

Hi Tharaka, Thank you very much for the quick response.

I think you meant ‘until date’ this highlighted field. 

2 expense sheets contains a date value for this field (31/12/2021 , 15/12/2021 ) and one record doesn’t have a value for this field.

As I understood these values are okay and at least this should work for the record which doesn’t have a value.

Do we need to try by removing those values?

Badge +14

I just noted these 3 records have a value for the field Reimbursable and other payed records have 0.00 value for this field.

Could this be an issue, if so what should I do to remove it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@MitDenukN 

try to extend this “until date”:

If there are still some expenses left unpaid, please share those who are left from the “employee payments” screen with all necessary data (Payment Method, Status, Created Date, Amount, Currency etc.).

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN ,

In order to get the data for the payment in full, your expense sheet/voucher date should cover within the Payment in full date range and the employee should have the correct payment method connected. 

If your date range is okay, please check employee has default payment method CHK

If both conditions are satisfied, payment in full will be executed successfully. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Badge +14

Hi @Siri_Bytics, I tried to search these expense IDs in Employee Payments window but they are not available in that window.

Badge +14

Thank you all.
We found that one employee doesn’t set up with default payment method and other account values in Employee Employment/Properties overview.

Then we were able to execute Payment in Full successfully by extending the until date to 31/12/2021.

But there was a one record which completes all 2 conditions and can I know why that expense sheet didn’t go through it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MitDenukN ,

Couldn’t think about any specific reason without looking at the expense sheets. You earlier mentioned that there was one with 0 value. is this related to that expense sheet? 

/Lasanthi

Badge +14

Hi @Lasanthi Jinadasa,

yes that record doesn’t have a value for end date in Expense sheet and employee has the CHK default payment method.