Solved

Expense Sheet Error: Voucher Type is missing.

• 18 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

A user is experiencing the error ‘Voucher Type is missing.’ when he tries to Authorize the expense sheet.

Voucher Type drop down doesn’t contain data to select and as I know this should be fetched automatically.

Kindly advise me to where to check, in order to fix this issue.

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Achala Bhagya 18 January 2022, 18:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @MitDenukN,

Kindly verify whether you have a valid set up for 2022 in Voucher Series for Voucher Type ‘E’.

Thank you.

Badge +14

Hi @Achala Bhagya, Thank you for your response.

I have checked this and seems that is okay.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @MitDenukN,

If you RMB on it, is it set as ‘Default’ too? And is the logged in user, existing in the relevant ‘User Group’?

Thank you

Badge +14

Hi @Achala Bhagya, Seems we haven’t set up data on that. I will setup this and try again.

I rally appreciate your help. :blush:

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

Just checking… do you really want to do postings and create a voucher when authorizing an expense sheet? If the above is not in order you will probably run into more problems when posting control is not set up correctly.…  If you just want to ignore the posting and creation of voucher you can set the property TRVEXPVOU on Company Details to False.

//Maria

Badge +14

Hi @ADDMARIAE, I really appreciate your opinion.

I have checked the previous year setup and seems we have missed to setup this for 2022.

And could you please explain how to set the property TRVEXPVOU into False, for my information.

Which tab in Company window can we find this property?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

It is the tab Properties in the Company Details window, this is the page under Human Capital Management - not Company.

but this is then only to be set if you do NOT want to create vouchers

//Maria

Badge +14

Hi @ADDMARIAE , Thank you very much for sharing this. :blush: