Question

Employees are not receiving any emails when the exit checklist is created

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi all
When terminating employee 1038 from the application, the responsible person is not getting the email. even though in the application message we couldn’t find any trigger related to this action. And also timestamp is visible under the "Email Sent On" column. I need to know the place where these kinds of emails are triggered in the application and do you know any configuration to resolve this issue?

Thank you and best regards

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Can you check if you have configured and enabled event NOTIFY_CHECKLIST_RESP_EMPLOYEE?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Can you check if you have configured and enabled event NOTIFY_CHECKLIST_RESP_EMPLOYEE?

Hi @anmise 

thank you very much for your response. I checked. but there is no event action created in this event(NOTIFY_CHECKLIST_RESP_EMPLOYEE). could you please let me know how to configure this?

best regards

Userlevel 7

Hi @anmise 

thank you very much for your response. I checked. but there is no event action created in this event(NOTIFY_CHECKLIST_RESP_EMPLOYEE). could you please let me know how to configure this?

best regards

I’d create a new event action of type “Email” and add the variable &RESPONSIBLE_PERS_EMAIL in the “To” field. Then enter Subject and Message as you see fit. 

Example (not from IEE)