Solved

Employee Assignments

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi Team,

What is the possibility to employ a group of employees from one assignment to another in a different company? Can this be achieved in Group employee assignments?

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 27 July 2023, 08:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Martin Hulsenboom and @ADDMARIAE - any thoughts on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

no… sorry.. If an employee is changing company you must terminate in  the first company and create a new employment on the existing person in the other company.

Termination can be made for all at the same time with the Termination assistant.

When I need to create new employees in bulk I usually do this in the overview Employees - create one and then duplicate if they should be connected to same org unit and other values.. just adjust person ID and emp no.

(Note that there are some of the new values in IFS cloud for payroll vendor and more that is not duplicated)

After this you need to do the same thing in other overviews - for values that are not included in overview Employees. Schedules and Rules for example.

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dharshankumaar Mahendran ,

With regard to the employment, I’ve got nothing to add to @ADDMARIAE ‘s reaction. But you might consider to use a matrix organization. In that case you should be able to move a group of employees from one organizational unit to another.

Best regards,

Martin

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thank you so much @ADDMARIAE  and @Martin Hulsenboom