Solved

Can't add attachment to Travel Expense

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 2 replies

Hi,

We just implemented IFS10, but I am unable to add attachments into Travel Expense. I get no option for that:

Is there any projection I should grant?

icon

Best answer by Thejaka Niroshan 13 January 2022, 11:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @M_P_S ,

When you add an expense to the expense sheet details page > You can add an attachment with below option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi

Badge +1

Hi @M_P_S ,

When you add an expense to the expense sheet details page > You can add an attachment with below option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi

Hi Nayomi,

I dont get that option here:

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @M_P_S,

Have set up the below Object Connections?

• ExpenseHeader → for the header level attachments of the My Expense Detail Page
  • ExpenseDetail → for the each expense record level attachments 

If this has been set up and also if the needed Aurena Projections (for document management → DocumentHome) are granted for the User Role then you will see the Icon (paper clip icon) for attachments 

Regards,
Thejaka

Badge +1

Hi @M_P_S,

Have set up the below Object Connections?

• ExpenseHeader → for the header level attachments of the My Expense Detail Page
  • ExpenseDetail → for the each expense record level attachments 

If this has been set up and also if the needed Aurena Projections (for document management → DocumentHome) are granted for the User Role then you will see the Icon (paper clip icon) for attachments 

Regards,
Thejaka

Thank you Thejaka, the DocumentHome-projection were not granted.

Is it standard that the user cannot add attachments while they are adding the expense? They have to do it after saving the expense?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@M_P_S If you are using ‘My Expense Sheet Details’ page, then YES. you have to add the attachment after adding the Expense Records. Because that is the standard document management behavior.

Having said that, :relaxed:  we have another Assistant called ‘Quick Expense Reporter’ where the user can attach either DOCUMENT or MEDIA at the same time when creating the expense line.

Whether its the DOCUMENT panel or MEDIA panel is decided by the below check box called ‘Add Attachments using Media’ in the EXPENSE RULE.

• when OFF → its DOCUMENTS
  • when ON → its MEDIA

Cheers,
Thejaka