Question

IFS application refused to connect

• 16 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

one of IFS Non-Prod application refused to connect when we tried to access the middleware.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @waled.alhajj,

Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps such as checking server status, doing an orderly restart of IFS MWS, performing a reconfiguration of IFS MWS?

Please share more details regarding the issue including the errors you get. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello @waled.alhajj 

Which version are you using?
Are you trying to access middleware console?  is it ifs monitoring console or weblogic console?
Please provide more details to help you further.

Just basic checks -- check if all servers are UP and running, specially node manager and Admin server.

Thanks,
Hardik

Badge +1

Hi,

IFS Version: 10

I checked the HTTPSERVER1 status is SHUTDOWN.

but once I tried to START it I got this Error message.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello @waled.alhajj ,

Since you mentioned its a non-prod environment, can you try the same script with actin as “RESTART” ?
and do a restart for all components, so when it prompts to enter target, type “all”.
This will restart everything in proper sequence.

If still the issue, you need to go in ifs_home folder under wls_domain/servers
and under respective server log folder you can check for the latest logs generated. This will hint you what is stopping HTTP from starting up.

if any help needed you can upload the logs here.

Thanks,
Hardik

Badge +1

Hi,

I tried to RESTART all but again same issue with HTTPSERVER1.

I found these logs files generated on 13-Oct, shall I upload all of them

Badge +1

Hi,

Providing an update: yesterday, we attempted to restart the IFS application server, but unfortunately, the issue persisted. Today, we proceeded to restart both the IFS Database and Application Servers. This led to HttpServer1 is now RUNNING, and we have successfully able to access to the IFS.

We sincerely appreciate your assistance.