Question

Get all available forms/entities

• 15 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

is there a API call that returns all existing forms in IFS - both system and custom forms?

Because I see some API calls that return only the custom forms, while I see it is possible to get a specific system form by the ID but I do not see an option to get/list all system forms too?

I am using these API calls:

• {url}/assystREST/v2/definitions → this returns all forms but I do not see the system forms - all IDs start from 318 up (I see the system forms start from ID 1...)
  • {url}/assystREST/v2/events/incident/definition → this returns the form for a specific entity?
  • {url}/assystREST/v2/events/definition?customDefinition=GUIDED INCIDENT → this returns the custom form definition of specfied form shortCode

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Can you please elaborate a bit?

What is that API you meant which returns all the custom forms? 

I’m not sure if there’s business logic function\procedure which returns all the forms, but you can use the following SQL to get the intended output.

SELECT PO_ID

FROM pres_object_tab t

WHERE (PRES_OBJECT_TYPE = 'WIN' OR PO_ID LIKE 'cpg%') 

AND PO_ID NOT LIKE 'dlg%'    

ORDER BY PO_ID

Badge +1

sure, actially I am talking only via the REST API since I do not have access to the DB

• {url}/assystREST/v2/definitions → this returns all forms but I do not see the system forms - all IDs start from 318 up (I see the system forms start from ID 1...)
  • {url}/assystREST/v2/events/incident/definition → this returns the form for a specific entity?
  • {url}/assystREST/v2/events/definition?customDefinition=GUIDED INCIDENT → this returns the custom form definition of specfied form shortCode