Question

Business Opportunity

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello, Gentleman

How can we change our customer number in a business opportunity when the business opportunity's status is in progress?

• Point 1: pay attention we creating a sales quotation from a business opportunity.
  • Point2: When we want to change the customer number we see this error (take a look at attachment)

Warm Regards

Parsa Hasanzadeh Moghimi

Industrial Engineering senior expert & Data Analyst of sales engineering unit

Nooshirvani University of Science and Technology & Mazinoor Lighting Ind. Inc

Tel: 011-31527000    ( Ext. Code :  123 )

Mobile: 09108108254

E-mail (Work): salesph@mazinoor.com

E-mail (Academic): parsa.hasanzadeh.moghimi7596@gmail.com

Web Site: www.mazinoor.com

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ParsaHZM I hope this reply finds you well.

Dear It is not possible in as per my knowledge when any customer is created in IFS after that you can’t change his customer No. but you can change his status inactive like order status inactive invoice status inactive. after that you create another customer with same name different customer no. screenshot is attached for your reference. 

Zuhaib
IFS Consultant
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks for your reply, but my problem is on the Business Opportunity page which I want to change my customer, if you can please check again my question.

Warm regards

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@ParsaHZM  

First you check if Lov is enabled when you are click on customer button and if no invoice creates against Business Opportunity? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

You also change customer status in Business Opportunity.  in progress to planned/initial

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@ParsaHZM  

First you check if Lov is enabled when you are click on customer button and if no invoice creates against Business Opportunity? 

Lov is active for Customer in Business Opportunity, Please find the attachment, we just create sales quotation from this business opportunity and the status of sales quotation is in released.

• We can change the customer of sales quotation but can’t change the customer of Business opportunity, here.
Userlevel 1
Badge +4

You also change customer status in Business Opportunity.  in progress to planned/initial

How can I do this?

the customer is valid and the Business Opportunity is in progress, Apparently, we can’t change the status of the Business Opportunity when we create a Sales Quotation from it.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

How can I do this?

the customer is valid and the Business Opportunity is in progress, Apparently, we can’t change the status of the Business Opportunity when we create a Sales Quotation from it.

At that position you can't change the customer.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks🙏🏻