Question

ZPL label print using REP View prints multiple labels

• 26 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I’m creating a label (ZPL) using the script report plugin using the SHOP_ORDER_PICK_LISTS_REP view. The xml data looks fine and the label prints with data but unfortunately it prints 30 times.

I tried turning the repeat switch off which does only print one but with the data missing.

Attached is my rpl file - can anyone spot what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@PROHARIHP I’ve been working on this today, I had the same problem, it produced a barcode for each line in the REP table. Then I saw your use of the REPEATERS setting, so i put in there MATERIAL_LINE. 

This solved the problem for me and now i only get barcodes for each material line reserved on the pick list. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi David,

Sort of have the reverse issue. I need one label for the Pick List with a bar code containing the Pick List number. The label also needs to contain the OP number in readable format.

If I set the repeater at MATERIAL LINE I do get one label (for the one material line) but the OP number doesn’t show - If I use OPERATION as my repeater no label is produced and at SHOP_ORDER level again no OP number.

My work around is to use the IFS Report Designer :( this does work creating one label and showing the OP no but only supports standard bar codes (which is fine for this report).

Thank you for your help.