Question

Which document type should use to develop Bizapi?

• 28 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 275 replies

We created custom lu, we will insert record to the custom lu from outsourcexml. Which document type be compatible with custom lu?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @hhy38,

Is it possible for provide some more details, regarding the Custom LU, outsource.xml, etc. then it would be easier to answer your questions.

/Shardha

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @hhy38,

Is it possible for provide some more details, regarding the Custom LU, outsource.xml, etc. then it would be easier to answer your questions.

/Shardha

Hi @Shardha Weeratunga,

From outsource, XML will post. Then all data in the XML will insert the custom lu. That is our first Bizapi development. So we don't have any information and experience. You can see an XML example and custom lu below. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @hhy38 

Thank you for the information provided, I’m really sorry, I could not still map the document type and the custom LU, created to insert the values coming from the BizAPI, (XML).

If you could clarify this a bit more, someone will be able provide an answer in a better way, if its not me. :neutral_face:

Thank you for your understanding!!!

/Shardha

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Shardha Weeratunga,

No problem. I will share info about "DOCUMENTS" from the documentation.

Documents

Describes how the information model is used by defining data structures based on the information objects. These data structures are then used as arguments to methods in handlers. The user could click on the button to create a new Document in the Server Package. After clicking on it the user should click on the diagram area and a drop down menu will be popped up prompting the user to select the desired document type he/she needs to create. There are five document types of supported document types; Entity, LuWrapper, Advanced Query, Non Persistent and Extended Documents. If you look at the Foundation1 Documents you might also come across External Documents, but this is for internal use only and is not supported.

To develop BizApi the steps which are below should apply. (They might be wrong. I wrote what I understand from documentation) 

1. Create Server Package Model
  2. Create Document on Server Package Model
  3. Create Handler on Server Package Model
  4. Create BizApi Model

I created Server Package Model. I could not understand which document is compatible with Custom LU. Additionally, should I create an entity? Those questions may be weird. Because I don't have any experience. I am fighting with documentation :) Thank you.