Solved

What is the procedure with the modules in the ifscloud_values.yaml file

• 23 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

What is the procedure with the modules in the ifscloud_values.yaml file?

In the documentation we have all parameters for different modules but…. When they should be included in the file and when they should not?

For example: 

I check solution solutionset.yaml and I have:

fndmob: true

Do I need to include all those parameters here?

Other example:

I have IAM module. If my global replicas parameters is replicas = 1,  Why should it be indicated here?

Id the default value is 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by hhanse 23 October 2023, 13:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @NeoCargon,

You have to contact Sales Team to purchase required components. Then those will be updated accordingly in the solutionset.yaml file.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Your problem might be that you got a copy of a ifscloud-values.yaml that is prepared for specific container/pod configuration.

The default would be not to specify containers in the ifscloud-values.yaml if they don’t have mandatory parameters ( marked with bold ) or need to deviate from other global defaults.

If all containers should have 1 replica (depends on the sizing guide) then only set global.replicas: 1

If you need to deviate from the e.g. global.replicas: 1 due to higher number in your sizing, then you need to add e.g.

ifsappodata:

replicas: 3

Badge +3

Thanks for your responde.

If I want any of the containers to be zero, then I would have to specify with replicar = 0.

Example:

ifsforecast:

replicas: 0

Another question, I have a solutionset.yaml file what comer in the build. But… I see components that the client has nor purchased and the version is not correct.

(I am working in 22R2 in CloudBuildPlace)

How is it possible? This file is generic?

Thanks!!