Solved

Table window for entering temporary data

• 27 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello all!  This question relates to IFS 10, Update 6.

I’ve got a little challenge I could use some advice on.  I have a quick report that outputs some dollar amounts (code below):

select unique activity_seq

,activity_api.Get_Sub_Project_Id(activity_seq) as sub_project_id

,activity_api.Get_Sub_Project_Description(activity_seq) as sub_project_description

,activity_api.Get_Activity_No(activity_seq) as activity_no

,activity_api.Get_Description(activity_seq) as activity_description

,nvl(ifsapp.gd_report_utilities_clp.Get_Activity_Labor_Sum(activity_seq),0) as "Labor"

,nvl(ifsapp.gd_report_utilities_clp.Get_Activity_Material_Sum(activity_seq),0) as "Material"

,nvl(ifsapp.gd_report_utilities_clp.Get_Activity_Graphics_Sum(activity_seq),0) as "Graphics"

,nvl(ifsapp.gd_report_utilities_clp.Get_Activity_Expenses_Sum(activity_seq),0) as "Travel/Expenses"

from ifsapp.project_connection_details

where project_id = '&PROJECT_ID'

order by activity_api.Get_Sub_Project_Id(activity_seq)

,activity_api.Get_Activity_No(activity_seq)

I’d like to use the output of this report as the basis for a page in IFS, table view.  There would be two additional columns… Markup and Calculated result.  The markup would be entered by the user and the calculated result would be the sum of the last four columns of the quick report with the markup applied.  Then the calculated result would be written to the sales contract item related to the activity.

The markup would not be written to the database, so the window is really just kind of an intermediary.  Is this something that could be accomplished in IFS?

Any advice is appreciated.

Marty

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 27 October 2020, 16:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

You should be able to do this via a custom logic unit that contains the data you want to show and a custom field for each additional calculated field then all of that presented on a custom overview page.