Question

STUCK thread while executing native sender: 'null' in application message (IFSAPP9).

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

When I import a huge file containing numerous data sets, I receive the following error: just one data set or line can be imported without an error notice.

STUCK thread while executing native sender: 'null' 
Caused by: ifs.fnd.integration.senders.ConnectSender$TemporaryFailureException: STUCK thread while executing native sender: 'null'

Also, we've added the line “ifs.bizapiTimeout.ExcelQuickReport.RenderExcelDocument = 1800” to the ifs.properties file and restarted the application server, but the error persists and is triggered after 10 minutes This is mentioned in this below ifs community post:

Is there a particular place in the ifs.properties file where to add the line?
Any action other than restarting the application server?

Thanks & BR.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Well, it is a bit concerning that it has a null value for Native Sender.  What is the execution-mode and thread_count and log_level of the Queue DCK_IN?  Is there any additional information in the integration log file on the application server?

Badge +1

Hi @mwilson 

Thanks for the reply. Regarding your DCK_IN Queue details. Please see the below screen shot.  

I will check the additional information in the integration log file on the application server and give details ASAP.

Thanks & BR,

Isuru.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

So if you change the EXECUTION_MODE to InParallel do things start moving again?  If no, then I think the issue may be related to the null value for sender.