Solved

SHIPMENT_HANDLING_UTILITY

• 3 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

What is the replacement view for the SHIPMENT_HANDLING_UTILITY in cloud? I cannot find this view or a close view to this in cloud database. 

Thanks

Roshanga

icon

Best answer by Tomas Ruderfelt 6 December 2021, 12:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Shipment is rebuilt in APPS10 an onwards.

View for handling unit structure in shipment: HANDLING_UNIT_SHIPMENT

View for shipment lines connected to handling units in shipment: SHIPMENT_LINE_HANDL_UNIT_RES

There are more changes so what do you want to do?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Tomas,

Thanks. Actually, I have a report using SHIPMENT_HANDLING_UTILITY in app 7.5 and i want to use this report in cloud as well. But unfortunately the columns package_unit__id, package_type, pallet_type, handling_unit_weight does not exists in none of the views. These fields are required to appear in the report and kindly let me know if these field names have been changed now and what are the fields i can use for them in cloud.

Thanks

Roshanga

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Use view SHPMNT_HANDL_UNIT_WITH_HISTORY, it shows information regardless of status of the shipment in APP10 and IFS Cloud.

In the upgrade the two tablesshipment_handling_unit_tab and shipment_package_unit_tab, involved in the old view SHIPMENT_HANDLING_UTILITY are transferred to shipment_line_handl_unit_tab.

package_unit_id  => handling_unit_id

pallet_type => handling_unit_type_id  (from shipment_handling_unit_tab)

package_type => handling_unit_type_id (from shipment_package_unit_tab)

handling_unit_weight => operative_gross_weight

There is a STD report called SHIPMENT_PACKING_LIST_REP which shows the handling units if you want to see how it looks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Use view SHPMNT_HANDL_UNIT_WITH_HISTORY, it shows information regardless of status of the shipment in APP10 and IFS Cloud.

In the upgrade the two tablesshipment_handling_unit_tab and shipment_package_unit_tab, involved in the old view SHIPMENT_HANDLING_UTILITY are transferred to shipment_line_handl_unit_tab.

package_unit_id  => handling_unit_id

pallet_type => handling_unit_type_id  (from shipment_handling_unit_tab)

package_type => handling_unit_type_id (from shipment_package_unit_tab)

handling_unit_weight => operative_gross_weight

There is a STD report called SHIPMENT_PACKING_LIST_REP which shows the handling units if you want to see how it looks.

Excellent. Thanks Tomas