Question

Server error in my time registration-Grid view

• 7 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,

There is a server error while navigating  between ‘My Time Registration’ to  ‘My Time Registration-Grid View’. 

Invalid URL.

Url: null

Request Id = null
Date = 2023-04-07T10:45:22.789Z
Client version = 10.14.123.0

In debug console logs as below

Application - CMD(1): action({"name":"LoadEmpDataGrid","projection":"TimeRegistrationEmployeeHandling","bound":false,"params":{"CompanyId":"${CompanyId}","EmpNo":"${EmpNo}"}})
Application - POST: [object Object]
Application - ODP_UNSUPPORTED_URL: (Server Error) Invalid URL. Invalid URL. undefined
Application - ODP_UNSUPPORTED_URL: (Server Error) Invalid URL. Invalid URL. undefined
Application - N/A: (Server Error) N/A An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator. undefined
Application - CMD(1): > null

In network tab→ preview section for the error as below

Do you have any idea why this error is tracing and solution?

Thanks,

Thilini

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Thilini, Can you please answer to the followings, so it helps to get a better understanding about the error. Thanks

1. Is the error repeatable every time with the same steps or is it intermittent?

2. Can the error be ignored and the user can continue working with the functionality?

3. Please specify the environment names in which issue occurs?

4. Are the errors you observe specific to a user or multiple users observe the same?

Badge +2

Hi Thilini, Can you please answer to the followings, so it helps to get a better understanding about the error. Thanks

1. Is the error repeatable every time with the same steps or is it intermittent?

2. Can the error be ignored and the user can continue working with the functionality?

4. Are the errors you observe specific to a user or multiple users observe the same?

Hi Kushani i have the same error, Why does this error occur? In my case 

-  It only happens the first time it runs, the second time it doesn't.

- Yes, everything works correctly but this error appears to the user

- in all environments

-  All users see the same error

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Ricardo,  Thanks for the update. Could you please share the HAR file , captured at the time the error occurred so that further investigations can be conducted.  Thank you