Question

Purchase order with specific supplier - email not sent

Hello,

Actually (we are on IFS V8), after each purchase order, an email is sent to the supplier with the purchase’s PDF.

But for a purchase order, the email is not sent.

This is the SQL request that we used for check if email is sent or not :

SELECT poh.order_no order_no,
famt.*,
poh.userid,
to_char(poh.date_entered,'DD/MM/YYYY HH24:MI:SS') date_entered,
substr(poh.message_text,instr(poh.message_text,'(SID:')+5,instr(poh.message_text,')')-instr(poh.message_text,'(SID:')-5) SID,
poh.message_text MESSAGE_TEXT,
tlsl.state,
NVL(famt.state, famt2.state),
Client_SYS.Get_Item_Value('PDF_EVENT_PARAM_6',tlsl.arguments_string) order_rev_no,
TO_CLOB(tlsl.error_text) error_text
FROM PURCHASE_ORDER_HIST poh
LEFT OUTER JOIN transaction_sys_local_tab tlsl ON tlsl.schedule_id=substr(poh.MESSAGE_TEXT,instr(poh.MESSAGE_TEXT,'(SID:')+5,instr(poh.MESSAGE_TEXT,')')-instr(poh.MESSAGE_TEXT,'(SID:')-5)
LEFT OUTER JOIN fndcn_application_message_tab famt ON (substr(famt.subject,34,10) = Client_SYS.Get_Item_Value('PDF_EVENT_PARAM_6',tlsl.arguments_string))
LEFT OUTER JOIN fndcn_application_message_tab famt2 ON (substr(famt2.subject,34,11) = Client_SYS.Get_Item_Value('PDF_EVENT_PARAM_6',tlsl.arguments_string))
WHERE poh.MESSAGE_TEXT LIKE '%mail%'

For the problematic purchase order, there is no record in the table fndcn_application_message_tab.

So we know that IFS try to send the mail but can’t.

We can preview the PDF so the generation is correct and the email address is ok too (we try differents one, same result).

At the stage, i think the issue is supplier’s related but i compared the supplier we others and all seems good.

What can i check to helping me to debug this ?

Regards,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!