Project root creatiion Apps9

• 15 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 12 replies

Hi All,

We are in the process of creating new BizApi’s for integration project using Dell Boomi. We are on Apps 9 and are deployed on premise.

We are trying to create the project root on premise for our vendor and are facing issues. We obtained the latest build home from IFS which contained the _create_project_root.cmd.

We installed both Java JDK and Apache ANT. When we tried running the script, we get the following error.

Thu 04/15/2021 11:57:33.52 CJNS2Z2 Start _create_project_root

Enter PROJECT_ROOT ( [C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\project_root] /Q(uit) ) C:\\Project_root\

C:\\Project_root\ exist!

Do you want to RECREATE the project root "C:\\Project_root\" ? (Y/N [Y])Y

Deleting C:\\Project_root\...

Creating C:\\Project_root\
ant create-project-root -Dws.dist="C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\build_home\server\dist" -Djavaruntime="C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\build_home\server\javaruntime" -Dproject.root="C:\\Project_root\"
Buildfile: C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\build_home\build\build.xml
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

declare:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\build_home\build\build.xml:115: Problem: failed to create task or type if
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Total time: 0 seconds

xcopy /D /S /R /Y /I /Q C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build ZHome\build_home\client\runtime\*.*  C:\\Project_root\\client\runtime\
Invalid number of parameters
Thu 04/15/2021 11:58:05.36 CJNS2Z2 Stop _create_project_root Error!

Any guidance on creation of the project root or how you have handled development of BizApi’s will be helpful.

Thanks,

Nitin.

icon

Best answer by dhlelk 16 April 2021, 05:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Nkadam whilst I cannot offer any assistance here I am really interested in your project as I am just starting up something identical here. Rather than look at the BizAPI’s i was going to use the Oracle DB connector to do reads from the DB as our use case in the first instance is IFS to 3rd Party (One Way). I’d love to be involved, help share in any way, please message me if you are interested. Thanks. David.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi David,

I would love to discuss our approach and get some help. Please feel free to reach out to me @ nkadam@nichiha.com.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Nkadam,

I'm not familiar with this error but you could try the below approach,

First get a backup of your "Build ZHome" folder in-case something goes wrong.

Make sure the folder path to _create_project_root.cmd file doesn't have any spaces or special characters.
In your case you could rename the "Build ZHome" folder as "Build_ZHome".

Run the _create_project_root.cmd file as Administrator.

For the below prompt, just hit the enter key to use the default path without specifying a custom folder.
Enter PROJECT_ROOT ( [C:\Users\nkadam\Documents\IFS\Build_ZHome\project_root] /Q(uit) )

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.