Solved

Print Pick List for Customer Orders - IFS10

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

As we are upgrading from IFS8 to IFS10,

we need to find and print picklists by customer , In IFS 8 we have following screen, i cannot find anything like that in IFS10, Although we are not using consolidated picklists , I checked and i cannot consolidate picklists by customer no. any one have any idea on how to approach this in IFS10.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by OrangeCloud 15 April 2021, 17:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @OrangeCloud ,

We are using IFS Application 10 Update 8 and we have the Create Pick List for Customer Orders screen.  It’s located under Sales->Reservations from the navigation menu.  Here is a screen shot from our system.

We do not print pick lists from customer orders so we do not have any data to search here.  We generate pick lists from the shipment screen.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi,

Print Pick list window can be found in following location.

You need to search the pick list from the Customer order number or the pick list number.

In App10 there is no Print pick list for customer order screen.

Cheers,

Thilini

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@thallk , we need to search all picklists of a customer, we send all their orders once a week. that function was v helpful in IFS8. We need to find some workaround for that in IFS10.  Business need will remain the same whether its IFS8 or IFS10.

getting 15 picklists numbers from Customer Order and printing them one by one every week is  very time consuming in this scenario.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

never mind, its Receiver Id that’s customer_no in this screen. My issue is resolved.
Thank you s@william.klotz , @thallk for your replies.