Solved

Permission sets by access

• 6 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

is there a way to identify if particular  presentation object (form or window ) is given as grant full or grant query using tables. 

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 7 April 2022, 13:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @m.arif , 

Go to Aurena client and Permission Set window and ‘Projection and Lobby Pages’ tab in a specific permission set. 

Then you will be able to see the granted projections. 

Thanks, 
Kalana

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

There isn’t a direct way to see the grant type by looking at the presentation object.  I usually have to look at the main api for the object and determine whether New or Modify is granted. (explained in more detail in this post)

I assumed you were asking about IEE and presentation objects and not Cloud and projections which will be different.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @m.arif , 

Go to Aurena client and Permission Set window and ‘Projection and Lobby Pages’ tab in a specific permission set. 

Then you will be able to see the granted projections. 

Thanks, 
Kalana

HI @Kalana Rathnayake  , but that will be only for Aurena client access, it will not list the permissions for IEE presentation objects right.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

There isn’t a direct way to see the grant type by looking at the presentation object.  I usually have to look at the main api for the object and determine whether New or Modify is granted. (explained in more detail in this post)

I assumed you were asking about IEE and presentation objects and not Cloud and projections which will be different.

yes , i need for IEE client , is there a query that you are using it to checking which users has grant full or grant query by presentation objects.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

is there a query that you are using it to checking which users has grant full or grant query by presentation objects

No, if there is a question, it typically has to be done visually by looking through the APIs used on the form and comparing to the grants for that API within the permission set.  When we create permission sets that are to be read only, we do active testing of them to make sure that grant full has not been picked up in the areas of concern.  I’ve found no way to do it otherwise.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

is there a query that you are using it to checking which users has grant full or grant query by presentation objects

No, if there is a question, it typically has to be done visually by looking through the APIs used on the form and comparing to the grants for that API within the permission set.  When we create permission sets that are to be read only, we do active testing of them to make sure that grant full has not been picked up in the areas of concern.  I’ve found no way to do it otherwise.

even i think there is not solution for that in IFS, they might need to something on this similar to Aurena projections as Kalana said.