Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm working on the IFS' service to expose some LU's data to the outside world. For implementation I'm using fragment, projection and utility. Of course - as it is during implementation - there are lots of model changes, utility changes and complications. I've noticed that an ORA-21700 (object does not exist or is marked for delete) error appears quite often when calling the service's function (both from Postman and from the Chrome browser). Sometimes it helps to drop the projection's SVC package and its body and compile it once again. Error occurs even before the function's implementation is called. I've analyzed server's log and in odata POD's log I've found that ORA-21700 occurs when trying to execute following select statement:

SELECT PROPOSAL_ID, ENG_ATTRIBUTE, DESCRIPTION FROM TABLE(L_Inv_Part_Cfg_Service_SVC.Rd_Query_Proposal_Characteristic_Additional_Tmplts(?, unbound## => ''))

my projection is called LInvPartCfgService and function is defined as follows:

f

unction QueryProposalCharacteristicAdditionalTmplts List<Structure(LInvPartProposalAddTmStructure)> {
   initialcheck none;
   parameter ProposalId Number;
}

But when the same statement is executed from PL/SQL Developer (with correct parameter) everything works fine :(

Is there any recommended way to solve the problem like this?

Regards,

/PC

Be the first to reply!