Question

Operational Report Parameter Causing No PDF Returned from Crystal Web Service

• 27 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello all. I am developing an operational crystal report that passes two parameters, a result key and a shop order no. When attempting to test within my IFS instance, I receive the error “No PDF Returned from Crystal Web Service”.

After testing permission sets and removing fields from the report I was able to identify the 2nd parameter, ShopOrderNo, as the culprit. Removing this from the report enables it to run without issue within IFS.

My question is, are there limitations to passing multiple parameters to an operational report, when including a result key? Permissions aside, would there be any other reasons that an additional parameter would cause the “No PDF Report Returned” error?

I understand this might be an overly broad question, but I appreciate any efforts to help me understand the issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Swivel53 

Normally if its an additional layout to a standard report, then you can only pass result key as that is what connects to all information.

Why would you try to pass shop order no ? If you are trying to get shop order connection, do that by bringing the view that contains shop order no and joining it to the rep view

Cheers