Question

Open Posting Proposals window with ticked "Multi Company" checkbox

• 25 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Dear all,

does anyone know if there is any possibility in Apps10 to populate the Posting Proposals window with the “Multi Company” checkbox automatically ticked? 

My first theory would be that it should be possible to define this in the properties of the page by giving the needed parameters.

If I’m on the right track with this (and given that it’s possible in Apps 10 at all), what would the correct parameters look like? Or is there any other way to do this?

We’re using Apps 10 Update 13.

Thank you very much and best regards

Carina

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @CarinaGmeiner 

I am not sure if I fully understood your requirement here so I am taking a guess. 

If this Multi Company check box is selected, posting proposals of all companies the User ID is associated with will be displayed when the window is populated. If this check box is not selected, then only posting proposals of the current company will be displayed.

So if your requirement is to populate the Posting Proposals records with the “Multi Company” checkbox ticked, you can tick the box and press F2..

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @CarinaGmeiner 

If I understood your request; It looks like you want the check box for Multi Company be automatically check.

When I checked the box and log out  and log in back to IFS it stays checked. 

Are you trying to build a logic behind to populate when something happen?

Thanks,

JL

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Carina,

We had raised this with IFS at some point, as we wanted this to be part of the Base Profile. That was unfortunately not possible.

The selection that you had the last time, will be the selection you have the next time you open the page.

Did you manage to find a smart solution for this? Would be interested to hear about that :)