Skip to main content

Dear All

As you can see IFS supported on now OAUTH2 based authentication when sending emails from IFS 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/23r1/030_administration/030_integration/300_ifs_connect/010_configure_connect/060_transport_connectors/configure_mail_transport_connector/#usage_of_default_mail_sender_and_override_mail_sender_parameters

1. Does any one know feature difference with 'Authorization Code' and 'Client Credentials' options, the difference between security point of view and feature point of view.

2. I think in either option you have to do is register new App in Azure App registration and make sure you granted correct APi permission , does any one know what exactly need to be granted , such as Mail.Send or office 365 exchange online etc..

it would be grate to know experience from sone one already used this feature and get it working.

kr

Amila

I’m with Amila, if anyone has successfully gotten IFS to work with OAuth against Azure/Exchange online it would be greatly appreciated if they’d post how they did it.

Rob

Hi all,

Do you have any information about the configuration on azure ad ?

We’re facing similar issues with OAuth at the moment. Any tips would be appreciated..

Would be nice if IFS posted some documentation on this configuration. I asked support, they sent me to consultancy services, consultancy services sent me to my implementation partner. They don’t know. I pay for platinum support. #momentofservice.

Same here, I’m trying to setup this mail with my implementation partner and no success so far...

We manage to configure azure with this step-by-step instruction. It is for client credential flow.
Hope it will help someone. 

Wow, this is great! Thank you so much Krzysztof! 

Thanks Krzysztof!  That’s just what I was after!

Is the following helpful??: MS Teams Integration - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud