Question

Non Inventory Sales Line - How to Invoice from Work Order

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

I have a Work Order with a Non Inventory Parts Line. I can see it in the Sales Tab and I now want to report in the WO and generate the invoice. 

When I try to generate Invoice I get:

How can I generate the Invoice for this type of PO? It works fine for ‘Part Lines’ just not ‘No Part Lines’ 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Lisa,

Please check whether you have set a Sales Part in the sales line.

If the Sales Part No field is blank you will not be able to generate the invoice until you add a sales part.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hello @KAPELK Could you tell us why the non-inventory sales part is not retrieved from the non-inventory purchase part in such a case based on the master part ? We do have the same problem in presales.

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hi @Yasanthi Gunawardena @KAPELK Do you know why the sales part no is not populated automatically in such a case ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bertrand Dousset ,

If you have added a sales part in non-inventory purchase part it will be automatically fetched to sales line in work task. But in the above example (screen shot) no non-inventory purchase part was involved and requisition was created from a No Part requisition line. In that No Part requisition line you have to add a sales part in order to appear it in sales line in work task.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Yasanthi