Solved

NodeManager native library could not be loaded

• 24 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

While preforming installation of IFS10 i am facing below:

====================================================================================================

<Nov 24, 2023 10:43:39 AM UTC> <INFO> <Loading domains file: C:\IFSHOME1\TESTIFS\wls_domain\IFSTEST1\nodemanager\nodemanager.domains>
<Nov 24, 2023 10:43:39 AM UTC> <SEVERE> <Fatal error in NodeManager server>
weblogic.nodemanager.common.ConfigException: Native version is enabled but NodeManager native library could not be loaded
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServerConfig.initProcessControl(NMServerConfig.java:632)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServerConfig.<init>(NMServerConfig.java:397)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServer.<init>(NMServer.java:156)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServer.getInstance(NMServer.java:134)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServer.main(NMServer.java:589)
    at weblogic.NodeManager.main(NodeManager.java:31)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no nodemanager in java.library.path
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1863)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:871)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.util.WindowsProcessControl.<init>(WindowsProcessControl.java:18)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.util.ProcessControlFactory.getProcessControl(ProcessControlFactory.java:25)
    at weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServerConfig.initProcessControl(NMServerConfig.java:630)
    ... 5 more

===================================================================================================

I have tested below:

1. Defender Firewall rules(inbound/outbound) have been created for below ports:  48080, 48100, 48101, 48102, 48103, 48200, 48201, 48202, 48081, 48090, 48091, 48093, 1521, 5000 
  2. Antivirus services stopped(Services.msc)
  3. Set the JAVA_HOME to <IFSHOME>\mw_home\java, same as nodemanager.properties and tried
  4. Deleted oracle inventory folder and tried.

After all of above we are facing the same Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Shitanshu Sharan

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 24 November 2023, 14:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @shitanshu sharan,

In nodemanager.properties file, please try setting the following:

NativeVersionEnabled=false

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Charith Epitawatta 

Thanks for the suggestion, node manager started.

Have some more queries on this:

1. After changing the parameter i have to reconfigure the application 2 times, to get it working.
  2. And while performing fresh installation how can we change NativeVersionEnabled to false?
  3. Aurena and B2B/B2E are working fine, but in IEE i am getting 404. 

Thanks and Regards

Shitanshu Sharan

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Just an update on this thread, we had exactly the same issue on Saturday whilst conducting a simple Stopping / Starting of the nodemanger.

I can confirm nothing else has changed on the server or within the middleware (release deployment / reconfigure).

The solution was to set the value of NativeVersionEnabled to false - this IFS instances has been running for 5 years with a setting of ‘True’????

I raised a ticket with IFS asking why this has happened but reading between the lines, there is no clear reason as to why..

On a positive note, this is the solution..