Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have page that contains a part with sub parts. In Aurena, it shows like this:

I can click on “Expand” and navigate to the sub parts.

When making the navigation from a lobby it navigates to the part (item) and not a tree:

How do I tell the lobby that it should navigate to the tree and not the Item?

Current navigation from lobby:

page/EstimateItem/EstimateNodeForm?$filter=EstimateId eq $mestimate_id] and EstimateRevisionNo eq $sestimate_revision_no]

Hi all,

I have page that contains a part with sub parts. In Aurena, it shows like this:

I can click on “Expand” and navigate to the sub parts.

When making the navigation from a lobby it navigates to the part (item) and not a tree:

How do I tell the lobby that it should navigate to the tree and not the Item?

Current navigation from lobby:

page/EstimateItem/EstimateNodeForm?$filter=EstimateId eq $mestimate_id] and EstimateRevisionNo eq $sestimate_revision_no]

Unfortunately this is a known issue/limitation at the moment. I believe it’s currently being investigated but I don’t have an estimated time for resolution. Great if you could raise a case for it!

@anmise Any updates on this?

Is there any update on this please? @anmise 

@NatalieSmithRKS - not that I know. If it’s still a problem I’d raise it as an Idea here on the community in order to have somewhere to track it properly. 

Try navigating to tree/EstimateItem/Tree instead of tree/EstimateItem/Tree

Try navigating to tree/EstimateItem/Tree instead of tree/EstimateItem/Tree

Thank you @Björn Hultgren this worked! Much appreciated. 

Hello @Björn Hultgren. I do have the same issue navigating to projects, which seems a bit more complex. I’ve tried this URL : tree/ProjectMonitoring/ProjectLevel?$filter=ProjectId eq $Project_Id$&navicontext=Monitoring after having tried a few other syntaxes that give a 404 error.

But the result is average as the expand button is there but the tree view is not loaded. Any tip here ?

@Bertrand Dousset and @Björn Hultgren , did you ever find a solution for navigating to Project Scope and Schedule or Monitoring, I have the same issue as reported by Bertrand. Would love a solution. 

@david.harmer Generic syntax is explained in the solution for 

@david.harmer Generic syntax is explained in the solution for 

@Bertrand Dousset - thanks so much, but alas, the link above is for employee/partners only, are you able to print to PDF and upload or is there a publicly available link?

@david.harmer . Here it is.

tree/EquipmentObjectStructureNavigation/EquipObjectStructureTree

if we take segments of above URL from the beginning ,

• tree - this is the page type parameter we are using for trees. It is always ‘tree’. No need to worry about it.
  • EquipmentObjectStructureNavigation: This is the client of the tree. If you go to tree enabled page this can be found using ‘treeclient’ parameter. 
  • EquipObjectStructureTree: This is the name of the tree. If you go to tree enabled page this can be found using ‘treeview’ parameter. 

Now let’s try to map your url to this structure (https://<server_url>/main/ifsapplications/web/page/SalesRule/Form;$filter=<expression>;treeviewrec=<value>;treeview=Tree;treeclient=SalesRule;treenodeid=<value>;path=<value>;record=<value>;searchfilter=<expression>)

If we create a navigation URL for above URL it looks like follows.

tree/SalesRule/Tree