Question

Making a field read-only in Aurena

• 3 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi All,

I want to make order no field of the customer order page in IFS 10 Aurena. I tried to do it using page designer in Aurena but i see something like below,

What should be the code i need to use here to make this field read only? I want users to prevent entering a value into this field instead getting the order no from the backend sequence.

Thanks

Roshanga

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi All,

I want to make order no field of the customer order page in IFS 10 Aurena. I tried to do it using page designer in Aurena but i see something like below,

What should be the code i need to use here to make this field read only? I want users to prevent entering a value into this field instead getting the order no from the backend sequence.

Thanks

Roshanga

If you click on the little trash can icon to the right of the highlighted text and delete this section, and then tick and untick the “editable” checkbox, it should achieve the desired result.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi All,

Thanks

Roshanga

If you click on the little trash can icon to the right of the highlighted text and delete this section, and then tick and untick the “editable” checkbox, it should achieve the desired result.

Hi anmise,

thanks a lot for your response. i tried your method but still its editable. i did a cache refrsh also.

It was allowed to enter values when entering a new CO.

Thanks

Roshanga

Userlevel 7

Hi All,

Thanks

Roshanga

Hi anmise,

thanks a lot for your response. i tried your method but still its editable. i did a cache refrsh also.

It was allowed to enter values when entering a new CO.

Thanks

Roshanga

Ok, you are on Apps10? Try to delete the Order No attribute and then add a new one by using +. Set “Control” to Field and remove the editable section.